We spent last night in one of my favorite anchorages—Viner Sound. It was so quiet you could hear the fish jumping. I snagged three more crab, and we enjoyed a very peaceful evening. After an overcast day, we were treated to enough clearing that we had a beautiful sunset—shared here if I can get it to upload. We’re on our way south. We’ll go through the Johnstone Straits tomorrow, and by Thursday, be back in Shoal Bay.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Quiet Sunset
We spent last night in one of my favorite anchorages—Viner Sound. It was so quiet you could hear the fish jumping. I snagged three more crab, and we enjoyed a very peaceful evening. After an overcast day, we were treated to enough clearing that we had a beautiful sunset—shared here if I can get it to upload. We’re on our way south. We’ll go through the Johnstone Straits tomorrow, and by Thursday, be back in Shoal Bay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment