Phil and I launched the boat this morning, after she had endured a winter "on the hard." Two days of run-around prep, and we're almost ready to leave. We'll head to Parker Island in Canada in the morning, and from there proceed slowly north. Probably a stop in Silva Bay and then across the straits to Pender Harbor. I'll post when I find internet access.
As usual I am discovering all the things I left behind, one of which is the attachment to download pictures from my camera. So unless I can find a replacement, these posts will be verbal, without pictures. To make up for it, I've posted a picture of apast trip when Tamarisk (our boat) was tied to the dock. Our visit tomorrow will look just the same as this one.
I'm delighted to be on the boat, headed for my favorite cruising grounds. My whole body relaxes when the boat hits the water--and my mind follows soon behind. We'll be gone for almost six weeks, and glad to get out of the heat we're experiencing in the northwest. Whoever thought we'd complain about sun and warmth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment