Sunday, May 10, 2009

Home and Off Again!



At last I am back with my own computer and will try to upload the pictures I wanted to do in Australia. I'm sharing a picture of the view from the apartment where we stayed in Surfer's Paradise, and also a shot of me doing one of my favorite activities, walking the beach.

I have been home a little over a week, scrambling to catch up on bills, groceries, clothes washing, a bit of gardening, and all the other things that collect while you are gone. Phil cooked a wonderful osso bucco for my Mother's Day dinner, rounding it out with delicious chocolate eclairs and a bottle of great wine. Delicious!!

Tomorrow I head to California to help my parents make a decision about moving to a place that will provide them more support than they have in their home in Carpinteria. I'll be driving them up to look at a couple of places in Santa Clara, and we'll go from there. I'm not sure how my schedule will be, but will be back in Seattle no later than the 29th of May.

Look for a post under health in a few days.

No comments: