After exploring the shops in Sun Valley on Thursday, at the suggestion of our host I drove north of Sun Valley up to Redfish Lake, sequestered in the Sawtooth mountains. I lovely drive through the high mountain valleys, admiring the views. Unfortunately at the lake, the afternoon sun was behind the mountains, making it difficult to get a decent picture. But here’s enough of a picture to show you why the Sawtooth Mountains are so named. After a nice dinner “at home” we’re on the road again on Saturday.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Exploring around Sun Valley ID
After exploring the shops in Sun Valley on Thursday, at the suggestion of our host I drove north of Sun Valley up to Redfish Lake, sequestered in the Sawtooth mountains. I lovely drive through the high mountain valleys, admiring the views. Unfortunately at the lake, the afternoon sun was behind the mountains, making it difficult to get a decent picture. But here’s enough of a picture to show you why the Sawtooth Mountains are so named. After a nice dinner “at home” we’re on the road again on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment